Hi, I’m Melissa Chavez.
I consult for the branding agency To the Point Collaborative, and I also freelance in event management. This includes helping make a lot of tech- and social justice-related events happen:
- PNSQC — serving on the marketing team of this regional software quality conference,
- PyDX — running logistics for this regional Python language conference,
- National Lawyers Guild — serving as the on-site organizer of the 2018 annual convention,
- Affect Conf — helping run day-of logistics for the social change conference,
- Open Source Bridge — managing logistics for 5 years for this international open source conference,
- and Meetups throughout Portland.
If you’re interested in working together, check out my hire me page.